Tuesday, July 8, 2008

She's Just a Small town girl

Yes, I am a true Californian, born and raised, then what the heck am I doing in Idaho?!
I have been going to BYU Idaho for two years now, which means I have been living in a town with a population of 17,000 (15,000 of that is our College). Rexburg. The only town in America where the population of Cows and farm animals exceeds the population of People by 75%, where it snows up to your knees until the middle of june, a town you can get across in less than 5 minutes. Now, how do I do it? one may ask, with my family and boyfriend over 14 hours away, things can get a little hard, Luckily I have been blessed with wonderful roommates and friends that have been made while up here in the wonderful state of Potatoes...

2 comments:

Richard and Katy said...

CUTE! I'm so excited your a blogger now! Love you!

sheila rodrigues said...

what's blogging??! are you pregnant?? hahahahha..very cute blog honey I am proud of you for blogging...Misss you! Love mama